Ultimate Sponsorships Available Now
Posted on: October 12th, 2010
Totally Ultimate prowls for teams to sponsor. Yes, you heard us right…we’re on the prowl looking for teams to sponsor. Unlike other companies who only sponsor the most competitive teams or only college teams, we love to sponsor teams with everyday players who just love the game, head out whenever you can to play and compete in a few tournaments along the way. Players just like us. There are no long applications to fill out that go into the black hole of “Nowheresville.” Tell us on the phone that you want to receive additional discounts and we’ll hook you up. Sponsorships are limited.
What does a “Sponsorship” mean to our team?
- Your team will receive an additional 10% off your jerseys – which you know is already priced way below the competition.
- You’ll be featured on our blog as a “Sponsored Team.” As we ask that you send in a high resolution team photo and some action shots – we always love to know who we’re outfitting – we’ll put them up on the site as well.
What does Totally Ultimate get out of it?
- Exposure. We are asking for your help in getting the word out about our customer-driven company. We’ll print a TotallyUltimate.com logo on the full front with your logo. You can see it on the New England Ultimate jerseys we did for the Boston Invitational (at top). Essentially, it means that we’re sharing the full front logo. We’re honored to take the field with you and look forward to it.
- You agree to send in a high resolution team picture. We’d love it if you sent along pictures of your team in action too. We love to see the people we’re involved with out there. Plus, we think photos continue to help add personality to the site.
- If you have a website, it would be super cool if you posted a link back to us.
It’s really just that simple. We love to help out and keep the sport cost-effective for everyone. It just makes sense to us.